Parking Directions: Scholars Parking Structure @ North Torrey Pines Living and Learning Neighborhood (NTPLLN)
This recently completed, covered 1200-space structure is a 5-8 minute walk from Mandeville Auditorium. The structure is located north of the Auditorium at the corner of North Torrey Pines Road and Muir College Drive.
Note: UCSD now charges to park on weekends. See details at bottom of the page.
Advisory: Campus often has many events competing for parking. December and June are particularly busy. Please allow 45 minutes to find parking, walk to the Auditorium, and locate your seats.
Valet Parking: ($20) will be available in front of the Auditorium main entrance on Mandeville Lane.
Disabled-Access: All parking lots have handicap-designated spaces. Nearest to the Auditorium can be found in lot P206, accessed from Muir Lane, and lot P416 which is located along Mandeville Lane. Guest drop-off is located at the end of Mandeville Lane. Parking with Disabled Person Plates or Placard is complimentary.
Public Transportation: The UCSD campus is served by Bus Route 30. To plan your trip using public transport, please go to: https://www.sdmts.com/tripplanner.asp
South Bound (5 FWY)
– From the North: Take Interstate 5 to Genesee Avenue west. After 0.7 miles (3rd light) turn left on N. Torrey Pines Road.
– After 0.9 miles (4th light) turn left on Muir College Drive and parking structure will be on your right.
North Bound (5 FWY)
– Take Interstate 5 to La Jolla Village Drive west.
– After 1.7 miles (7th light) turn right on Muir College Drive, parking structure will be on your right. (Note: as La Jolla Village Drive curves north it become N. Torrey Pines Rd.)
VERY IMPORTANT: Please note that “9500 Gilman Drive” is the address for the entire UC San Diego campus. See information below for GPS or ride-sharing coordinates.
GPS Users (PARKING):
To reach NTPLLN enter 9500 Muir College Drive into your GPS. For Gilman Parking Structure and other lots on Gilman Drive, enter 3100 Gilman Dr. into your GPS.
Uber and Lyft Drop Off:
Using a ride-sharing service? Set your drop-off destination to UCSD Mandeville Auditorium (use this exact wording) to arrive at the Auditorium.
Parking Recommendations: 1. We recommend this lot first, as it’s the closest lot for self-parking.
2. Overflow parking if spaces are not available in South Parking Structure.
1. Scholar Parking Structure (North Torrey Pines Living and Learning Neighborhood): 9500 Muir College Drive
2. South Parking Structure (formerly known as Osler Parking Structure): Located off of Gilman Drive, see map below.
–Valet Parking: ($20) will be available in front of the Auditorium’s main entrance on Mandeville Lane.
–Disabled-Access: All parking lots have handicap-designated spaces. Nearest to the Auditorium can be found in lot P206, accessed from Muir Lane, and lot P416 which is located along Mandeville Lane. Guest drop-off is located at the end of Mandeville Lane. Parking with Disabled Person Plates or Placard is complimentary.
Rates – Visitor (V) Parking Rates
- After 5pm Weekdays and on Weekends $2/hr. (maximum $8)
Pay Stations – Stations can be found in all parking lots. A license plate number will be needed to enter into the pay station.
Pay stations sell Visitor (V) permits. Pay stations do not dispense change. Pay with any combination of the following:
- Cash (exact change), Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Pay with ParkMobile App— Pay for and extend parking sessions (the phone application can be found in your phone’s app store).
A properly dated V pay station permit provides visitor parking in these spaces:
- V: 24 hours daily
- D: 24 hours daily
- S: 4 p.m. – 7:40 a.m. daily
- B: 4 p.m. – 7:40 a.m. daily
- A: 4 p.m. – 7:40 a.m. daily (not valid where posted “A permit required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We look forward to hearing from you!
To contact our box office, use the form to the right or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org